Another Update Phone Call From Keith

Wow.. Keith the cabinet guy seems to be very big on communication! I got a call last night at 8 PM from him telling me he was heading over to the house to drop off some cabinet doors. He said he found some doors that should fit the weird corner cabinets Joe made and hung. If they work, he said they'll save me $800! The problem is those corner cabinets are pretty wacky and have a wider than normal opening. If the opening is too wide, I'd need to have those cabinets replaced. Although, now that I think about it, I wonder why you couldn't just make custom doors, which should be cheaper (although it would take longer, given the backlog at all the door manufacturers in town.) Anyway, it's a moot point, since he believes the doors he found will work.

I think I've gotten a call from either Keith or the countertop guy (Corbin) every day this week with updates. I like it!

0 comments

Post a Comment