Cashflow Day

It's been a while since I wrote about this, but I'm still receiving checks from four LLCs I've invested in that buy and sell foreclosures in the Bay Area in California. I got another check today from one of them for just over $750. This brings the total return on my investment to 62.5% over 3.5 years, which works out to about 17.9% annually. Not bad.

One of my original goals was to get into six of these LLCs. I'm in four now, but am currently rethinking getting into another two, at least for the time being. The problem is, although I am buying and selling properties and making money that way, I do not currently have any that I am holding on to and renting. I'm missing out on some good tax breaks because of that (as I painfully discovered a couple weeks ago). So while I really like the hands-off investing approach these LLCs allow, I think I need to concentrate on getting some rental properties to hold on to, be they SFHs or apartments.

0 comments

Post a Comment